Wednesday, December 7, 2016

#Happlee 86PC Art Set (Paint, Color, Draw, Design, Cut, Glue, Create) Review





I bought this set for my nephew. I got the blue one, which has Mickey and Minnie Mouse on the front. I liked this set because it comes in it's own carrying case. And is full of art supplies for your little artist. What's in the case:
1.) 24 Color pens
2.) 12 Color pencils
3.) 12 Crayons
4.) 12 Water Color cakes
5.) 12 Oil pastels
6.) 4 Color tacks
7.) 1 Pencil
8.) 1 Eraser
9.) 1 Sharpener
10.) 1 Glue bottle
11.) 1 Scissors
12.) 1 Mini cutter
13,) 1 Palette
14.) 1 Ruler
15.) 1 Water Color tube
For a total of 86 pieces! The set is safe for children. It is non-toxic, water based colors, no nasty smell, and very easy to clean up. All the colors are long lasting, and won't dry up after only a few uses. My little artist uses every afternoon. We color, paint, draw, make arts and crafts, and we create new things. He just loves using this. And he even took it to school to show the other kids because he was so proud of it. I think the price is an excellent value for the quality of the set. I am very happy with my purchase.


#Happlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random