Tuesday, December 6, 2016

#Sunshell Bluetooth Wireless Earphones (Earbuds) Review






I am always looking for a good set of bluetooth headphones. I use them, and then I misplace them. I wanted a pair that was very lightweight, and actually fit in your ear with the earbuds. I hate the ones that just go around your ear. They always fall out when I am exercising. These are perfect. They are great for sports or walking. And when I do yoga. What's in the box: 1 stereo earphone set, 1 micro USB charging cable, 3pr of earbuds (S/M/L), 1 extra pair of ear hooks, and 1 instruction manual.

It takes a little over an hour to charge these fully. And they have a playing time of 6 hours. And a standby time up to 14 days. The headphones have a wireless distance of about 33 feet. So that's a pretty good range. I was surprised at how well these sound. The bass doesn't sound muffled or distorted when you turn the volume up. And the mids and highs are pretty clear with no whining. They seem to be sweatproof, I tested this a few times when I was at the gym.

These can also be paired with two different bluetooth devices at once. It offers hands-free functions. All the controls are on the right earbud. including volume, mic, and answering calls. This really is a very nice budget set. The price is very good for the quality of the headphones. I am very pleased with my purchase. Would I buy these again? Absolutely. I haven't had any problems since I bought them.


#Sunshell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random