Tuesday, December 6, 2016

#Foruiston 100% Silk Sleep Mask Review





 I always have problems when I sleep. My doctor finally suggested I try a sleep mask. I saw this, and decided to order it. It's made of natural silk, and feels very soft against the skin. The sleep mask is very stylish, and slim-lined. It's not big and bulky like other ones I have tried. It feels like you actually have nothing on. When I wear it, no light shines through it. It seals completely around my eyes. I feel very relaxed, and fall right to sleep. I wonder why I have never tried this before.
This also works great for migraines. I usually try to find a nice dark, and quiet place. But with these, I can just slip them on and relax. I travel alot, and I always take them with me. The mask is great for long flights. It helps me adjust to the time changes. The mask is easy to clean. I just throw it in the wash on gentle cycle. I am very happy with my purchase, and have had no problems whatsoever. I highly reccomend them! 


#Foruiston

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random