Wednesday, December 7, 2016

#Becaso Car Phone Holder Review








I have been trying to find a phone holder for my car that actually works when attached to the air vent. They always get loose, and the phone falls out, or doesn't stay straight and it tips over. It's very annoying. I liked how this has a full phone cradle for your phone. So I ordered it. It comes in two parts. The ball joint that attaches to the vent, and the phone cradle. There is a button on the back of the cradle that releases the sides so you can put your phone in it. Then you just slide the sides together for a very tight fit.


The phone can be rotated up to 360 degrees. So you can turn the phone anyway that you like and is the most comfortable to you. The phone holder is made of a strong durable plastic. I have been using it for a week, and my phone has stayed tightly in place. I use it with my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. But I don't think you would have a problem with using it with any other phone. The price is an excellent value for the quality of the product (only 9.99 on Amazon). I am very happy with my purchase. And I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again.


#Becaso
#Becax



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random