Wednesday, December 7, 2016

#Sporfeel Open Patella Knee Brace Support Review







 I worked for the airlines for over twenty years. I was constantly in the belly of the airplane loading bags while on my knees. It takes a terrible toll on your legs. And needless to say, my knees are pretty bad. I have been looking for some kind of relief from the pain. I have the knee sleeves you just slide up and put on your knees, but they really don't work. I decided to try this because it looks more durable and sturdy. I was very surprised at the quality when I received it. The brace is very well made. It has 3 velco belts so you can get the correct fit you need. It has the open patella & EVA pad design.
I did notice it has a nice thickness to it. And supports the knee well when you are doing your daily routine. It's made of 75% Neoprene, 25% Nylon. And it has 4 enhancement springs sewn into the brace. They give you more freedom when you are working, playing sports, or exercising. But it still has that extra level of support. It hasn't slipped down, or stretched out since I have been using it. And I wear it almost everyday. The brace can be worn by both men and women. Once size fits most. It hasn't caused any irritation on my skin. I think the price is excellent. And I am very happy with my purchase. 


#Sporfeel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random