Monday, December 12, 2016

#promotion Magnetic Dry Erase Monthly Calendar by Sellavie Review



I was recently asked to try and review a Magnetic Dry Erase Monthly Calendar by Sellavie. If you don't use these, let me tell you they are great to keep up to date with all your appointments and activities. This one by Sellavie is really nice. There is no dates or numbers, so you just add the month and fill in the days. It's magnetic and attaches to the wall or refrigerator. I use the refrigerator. It comes with a handy note pad that is also magnetic. I use it to put my grocery list on.

It comes with one black erase marker. And you attached to the top of the calendar for handy use. I put on all my appointments for the family, so I don't forget the dates and times. This is probably the most durable and sturdy magnetic white board I have used. It's pretty thick, and it has nice size magnets on the back. It stays put, and doesn't fall down like others I have used. I think it's a great value (19.97 on amazon). And it would make a very nice gift. I am very pleased with it.


#promotion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random