Sunday, December 11, 2016

#GreenGoo 100% Natural Organic Lavender & Thyme Deodorant Review





I am always looking for natural, organi products to use on my body. I have sensitive skin, and I don't like to use products that are tested on animals. I was excited to try and test a 100% All Natural deodorant by Green Goo. This is a herbal infused brand that helps with odor, keeps you dry, and nurishes your skin. I was sent the Lavender & Thyme deodorant for reviewing purposes. I really like the scent. It's not overpowering, and it smells really good. The product doesn't contain any petroleum, parabens, propylene glycol, phthalates, mineral oil, or any artificial ingredients, or fragrances. The Green Go company is a family owned business in the USA. And they help support organic farmers.

The deodorant comes in a stick. For best results, let it touch your underarm for a few seconds, then use by applying 2 swipes under each arm. Some of the organic ingredients used in the product are: Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Calendula and Chamomille Flowers, Sunflower Oil, and Beeswax. I have been using the product for the last 10 days. I can say that it does protect against wetness and odor. It lasts all day. No need to apply more than once. Smells and feels good on the skin. Didn't cause a rash or any skin irritation. You don't need to use very much of the product, so the .6oz stick lasts a long time. The price is excellent (only 5.95 on their website). Green Goo has quite a few other natural and organic products on their website for sale. You can check out their products through the following link.


#GreenGoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random