Monday, December 12, 2016

#MyMasterpieceColoring Adult Christmas Coloring Book Review





 I love to color in adult coloring books. It relieves stress, and helps me clear my mind. So I was happy and excited to get to review a Christmas Holiday Coloring Book by My Master Adult Coloring Books, and Illustrated by Daniel J. Chamberlin. It's full of various Christmas activities. Santa Claus, Presents, and Christmas Decorations. When my nephew gets home from school he likes to color with me. This coloring book is his favorite.

I like this one because in the beginning of the book, there are little pictures that look like gift tags, and they are smaller versions of the big pages in the coloring book. I think this is really an excellent value (only 5.99 on Amazon). This would make a great stocking stuffer, or a present for someone on your Christmas list.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random