Saturday, December 10, 2016

#Brilliwalli Double Sided Slim Fit Leather Wallet Review





. I was looking for a nice wallet for my husband. I came across this one on Amazon. I was invited to try it, and give my review. One thing I like is it's a two sided wallet. You can open it from either end. It's a Slim RFID Blocking Front Pocket Wallet. Made of Genuine Leather. And also is a Card Holder, with a Money Clip. The leather is really durable. And the wallet is quality made. I also like that it has a money clip.

My husband didn't know if he would like the slim fit of the wallet, but after trying it for a few days, he really loves it. This also comes in a nice gift box, ready for gift giving. Or you can use it as a stocking stuffer. I would highly recommend it.


#Brilliwalli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random