Monday, December 12, 2016

#LUXYHOME Deluxe Non-Slip Bath Mat Review





I hate when my bathmat gets too old and I have to replace it. That's just what I recently had to do. But I got to test and review on by Luxyhome. This is very nice. The mat is non-slip, anti-bacterial, and is their deluxe shower/bath mat. It only comes in white. It has a nice stylish design, and it's a little bit thicker then most of the mats I have used before. It has nice suction cups on the bottom of the mat, and they go the whole length of the mat as well. It really looks nice in the bathroom. I would say it has the quality you would find in a nice hotel.

The mat is antibacterial, machine washable, BPA free, non-toxic, Phthalate free, latex free, and doesn't have that nasty latex smell. They even include your own personal body buffer free with your purchase. It's not as long as the bath mats I usually use, but it does the job. I think the price is pretty reasonable (12.99 on Amazon). So if your looking toreplace your mat, youcan check it out through the following link.


#LUXYHOME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random