Wednesday, December 14, 2016

#lulybaby 6PK Bamboo Baby Washcloths Review





I have a lot of friends who recently had babies. I have been trying to decide a good idea for a gift. Then I was asked to try and review a 6pk Of Bamboo Baby washcloths by Luly Baby. These come in a two color pack. Green and white (3 of each). The come tied individually with a little bow on each. They are made of 100% Organic Bamboo Cloth. They are very soft, and gentle for babies sensitive skin. They don'y irritate or scratch. And they seem to be getting softer each time I wash them. The washcloths are 10x10. The standard size for most regular washcloths. The material is very durable. And I haven't noticed then getting any thinner with wear. But I wash them in a delicates bag. This is really a cute idea, and perfect for giving to a mom with a newborn. The price is excellent. (only 8.99 on Amazon). I would definitely recommend these.


#lulybaby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random