Wednesday, December 14, 2016

#Artiart Ceramic Fruit Knife With Sheath Review





I was looking for a nice paring knife. A smaller one that I could use for fruit, vegetables, or salad. I really like the ones that have the ceramic blades. They are extremely sharp, and work well. So I was excited to try and review A Ceramic Fruit Knife with Sheath by Artiart. these knives are shaped like animals and come in red or blue. For reviewing purposes I received the red one. The neat think about these blades being ceramic is they will never rust or corrode. They are much easier to clean. Are antibacterial. And will never leave your food tasting metallic, or tinty.

This knife is perfect for all your uses in the kitchen. I have even used it to cut thru fresh chicken and bones (Yes, the knife is that sharp). It does come with a sheath so you can always protect the blade. And the knife is surprisingly very light. I think the price is a very good value (12.99 on Amazon). It's very high quality, and I would definitely recommend it.


#Artiart


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random