Wednesday, December 14, 2016

#Tiergrade 60 x Decorative Powerful Magnets Set Review





My nephew always brings things home from school that he makes in class. I stick them on the refrigerator so I can look at them everyday. But my magnets keep disappearing. So I needed to order some new ones. I saw these, and decided to order them. There are 60 Acrylic magnets in the container. The magnets come in 7 pretty colors: Forest Green, Ocean Blue, Lily Yellow, Sweet Orange, Noble Purple, Rosy Pink and Crystal Clear Color. They are super strong, and will stick to each other. It only takes 1 magnet to hold up about 11 pieces of paper. They stick to most metal surfaces. My nephew likes to play with them, and make shapes on the refrigerator.

These are really great for the office, school, gym, whiteboards, magnetic maps,or any place you need to hang a picture or message. They are super sturdy and durable. And I believe unbreakable. I think the price is a really good value. Especially for the quality of the product. Would I purchase it again? Certainly. I haven't had any problems with them whatsoever.


#Tiergrade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random