Monday, December 19, 2016

Locket Diffuser Necklace Oil Aromatherapy Essential Perfume #Shovan Review









I use Aromatherapy everyday. It's very calming, and helps me with stress. Not to mention it smells really good. I was excited to get this necklace, and see how it works. The necklace is made of stainless steel. The locket has some weight to it. On the front of the locket there is a very pretty design. There are 6 interchangeable colors: black, purple, white, blue, yellow, and pink. Each pad can bechanged to match the color of your dress. The locket has a magnetic type clasp that you can open and put the pads in.

I used about 3 drops to get a nice scent on the pad. I put it in the diffuser, and the smell was wonderful. The smell actually lasted all day, so that was pretty good. What I did do, is wiped the pad with a slightly damp cloth, and let it dry. That way you can add another oil, and the scents won't clash with each other. The chain is a full 24 inches, but you can adjust it if you want a shorter length. On the back of the locket diffuser is clear glass. So I guess if you just wanted to use the color pads, you could actually turn the necklace around. I thought the price was very good for the quality of the necklace. I am very happy with my purchase.


#Shovan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random