Monday, December 19, 2016

#yunnanblacktea Yunnan Gongfu Fragrant Black Tea Review






If anyone that knows me, I love tea and coffee. So I was very happy I got to try and review Yunnan Gongfu Fragrant Black Tea. I will say they do a lot to preserve the taste of the black tea. It comes In a resealable tea package. And inside that package, is a smaller sealed one, that holds the tea. I have never tried this brand, or this type of black tea before. So I went by the directions the first time I brewed it. The tea has a very light smell to it. Maybe the scent of a flowers,and citrus. I boiled my 8oz. of water, added 2 teaspoons of tea, and steeped the tea for about 5 minutes. The tea has a wonderful full-bodied taste. I would say it's a cross between citrus, and honey, with just a hint of a flowery taste. It's probably one of the best black teas I have every tasted. The tea has a nice dark color. It's not too strong, or over-powering. And you can even drink it without adding sugar to it. Although I did add just a hint of lemon. I plan on buying a bag, as soon as I finish the rest of this one. You can check out their website, and all the other teas that the company sells. They are very reasonable. I have included the link.


#yunnanblacktea



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random