Monday, December 19, 2016

#GreenRoot Organic Detox Tea - 14 Day Cleanse (28 servings) Review




I wasn't too sure about trying another detox tea. So many people use them, and they get mixed reviews. I was asked to try and review an Organic Detox Tea by Green Root Tea. This is a weight loss tea. And it's made with all natural and organic ingredients. When I opened the package, it really didn't have a very strong smell. It actually smelled very good. I have tried other detox teas, and all they make you do is go to the bathroom. I was hoping that this wasn't the same. For reviewing purposes I received the 14-Day Detox tea.

The company suggests you drink one cup of tea in the morning and afternoon, for best results. This tea can be used by both men and women. It is also Packed with beneficial vitamins and antioxidants, so you have more energy, and feel better. The tea does contain caffeine, and is made in the US. You are supposed to use one teaspoon per 8oz of water. Let it steep for 5-7 minutes.
It doesn't have a bad taste, but I did have to add a little lemon and honey so I could drink it. The first couple of days, I really didn't notice anything. But by the third day it started to work. I tried to eat a balanced diet and exercise as well. After the 14-day detox, I had lost 6 pounds. I think it was because of everything I was doing while also using the tea. Would I buy this again? Maybe. But I am just happy to have lost 6 pounds. You can check out the tea thru this link.


#GreenRoot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random