Tuesday, December 6, 2016

#Happlee Waterbrush Marker Pens 18CT. Review




I am always looking for markers, pens, crayons, to do artwork with my nephew. He's 8 yrs old. We like to create many artistic products in our spare time. I saw these Watercolor Brush Pens by Happlee, and I was intriqued. They come in their own handy carrying case, and have a rainbow of 18 colors. What I like about these is the colors are all water based. There's no nasty smell, or messy cleanup. They have a nice stylish design. Perfect for little and big hands alike.

The pens all have a fine tip. And you only need to apply a small amount of pressure when you use them. The tips feel like your actually using a painting brush as you create your artwork. The watercolor pens are perfect for blending, shading, and arts and crafts.The caps snap on for a nice secure fit. So there's no worrying about your brush pens drying up. They are recommended for ages 3 and up. My nephew and I both love to use these. The price is an excellent value (13.99 on Amazon). Very budget friendly, and great for stocking stuffers or Christmas.


#Happlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random