Tuesday, December 6, 2016

#BAKUWE TSA Aprroved Luggage Lock Review





I am always traveling. So I wanted to get a TSA approved lock for my suitcase. I came across this one, and decided to order it. It is actually very stylish compared to other luggage locks I have seen. I like the idea of a wire for the lock instead of all metal. It's much easier to maneuver it around your luggage. The lock is very durable and strong. I lifted my suitcase up by the lock (my suitcase weighed 50 lbs.) and it held without breaking. It's very easy to set the lock combination to any 3 digit code you want. Just be sure the lock is open when you set it.

I did need a little screwdriver to hold the reset button down, while I changed the combination. This lock could also be used on a school or gym locker. It's very handy. I have used it on my last 3 overseas trips without any problem whatsoever. I am very happy with my purchase. Would I buy this again? Definitely. It's very budget friendly (10.99 on Amazon). and I am thinking of buying a couple more for my other suitcases as well.


#BAKUWE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random