Thursday, December 22, 2016

#Happlee Musical Toy Apple Review






I got this for my niece, she just turned 2 years old. She loves music, and I thought this would be perfect for her. It's a nice bright yellow color, and it's the first toy she looks for in the morning. It's actually pretty small, but it's just right for a toddler. It tells 12 bedtime stories, 14 poems, 10 nursery rhymes. What I really like is that it has 5 projection modes. It's like a night light, with scenes of starry sky. It changes colors as well. My niece falls asleep looking at the stars on the ceiling.

It does come with a hook, and a lanyard to wear around the neck, but I wouldn't recommend that a young child wears it. They could possibly get choked. What I did was make a wristlet, so she can wear it around her wrist, or carry it by the wristlet. It works better this way, and it won't fit over her head. Make the company should consider doing this as well. The Toy Player does take 3 AAA batteries which are not included. And be careful when you first turn it on, it's extremely loud. I really like this toy, and I can't get those songs out of my head! I think the price is a good value for the quality of the product.


#Happlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random