Thursday, December 22, 2016

#Happlee 50pc Watercolor Marker Pen Set Review





I like to color at night to relax myself, and make it easier for me to sleep. My nephew likes to color as well. I saw this watercolor marker set, and decided to order it. I like that it has 50 colors, comes in a case, and that the markers are watercolor based. There's no messy smell. They are non-toxic. And the clean up is very easy. The watercolor pens have a pretty fine tip. Which is always good for drawing and coloring. I did notice that I didn't even get any stains from the markers on my hands. Lots of times this happens when I am coloring.

This set is really great for artwork. My nephew makes lots of pictures and posters using the pens. The colors are very vibrant, and just "pop" off the page. It's a nice assortment. The price is a very good value. Especially for the quality of the set. I have happily been using them on all my adult coloring books. Would I buy them again? Absolutely. I have had no problems with the set whatsoever.


#Happlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random