Thursday, December 22, 2016

#Earjoy Noise Cancelling Earplugs Set Review






I have been a singer/musician for many years. I always wear earplugs. I want to protect my hearing. Lately my husband's snoring at night is driving me crazy, and I cannot sleep. So, I saw these and decided to order them. This set is really nice. It comes with a metal container, a cord so you can keep them around your neck. 2 sets of earplugs, and one pair of moldable earplugs. I usually use the moldable ones when sleeping. But you are supposed to throw them out after one use. So I was happy I received 2 pair of the noise cancelling earplugs.

They really do keep the noise out of your ears. I like the design of the earplugs. Some are too big and bulky, but these actually fit perfect in my ears. You should do a proper cleaning of the plugs every couple of days. I use soap and water, then I wipe them with rubbing alcohol and let them air dry. It keeps the earplugs very clean, and you don't have to replace them as much. The price is excellent for the quality of the earplugs. Would I buy them again? Absolutely. I have had no problem with them whatsoever. I highly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random