Monday, December 19, 2016

#Lacle Men's Winter Sleeveless Detachable Hooded Padded Vest Waistcoat Review



My husband loves the padded puffer vest. So I was shopping around Amazon, and I found this one. I really liked the design , so I ordered it. The thing that's unique about this vest is it comes with a hood attached. I think it makes it look very stylish, and will keep your head warm as well. The vest is made of 100% Nylon, and the hood is made from 100% cotton.

The vest feels very soft to the touch. I went buy the Asian size chart when I ordered. My husband wears a medium. And the sizing chart said to order a large. It fits him perfectly. The hood is detachable, and the vest has a zippered closure. The puffer vest comes down to just past the waistline. So It's not short-waisted. You can wash this at home, but use the gentle cycle. The company recommends dry cleaning, but when I washed it, it came out just fine. I didn't use the dryer, I just let it air dry.

This vest is surprisingly warm. My husband really loves the jacket. The price is excellent for the quality of the puffer vest (28.90 on Amazon). My husband has been shopping a few times, and he says most of the same style jackets sell for two or three times as much, and they don't even have a hood attached. We are both very happy with the purchase.


#Lacle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random