Wednesday, December 14, 2016

#Toplus 2pk 100% Microfiber Queen Size Pillowcases Review





I was looking for an extra set of pillowcases for my bedroom. I like a lot of pillows on my bed. My husband and I each sleep with 2 pillows apiece. I have a light set of grey sheets, and these matched perfectly, so I decided to order them. These are queen size, and they will fit a firm and fluffy standard size pillow, but nothing smaller than that. These are 300 thread count, and 100% brushed microfiber. These are very soft, and feel good against the skin.

The pillowcases are hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and smell free.They are wrinkle and stain resistant. And I have washed them quite a few times. And have had no fading or shrinking of the material. I think the price is excellent for a set of pillowcases of this quality (8.99 on Amazon). I am happy with my purchase, and I would not hesitate to buy another pair if I needed them.


#Toplus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random