Tuesday, November 29, 2016

#XEICCOB Luxury Rainfall Shower head Review





We just added a new bathroom to our house. So I was looking for a nice shower head. I like the rainfall effect when taking a shower. I saw this, and it was perfect for what I needed. The shower head is made of stainless steel, with a brass finish. And it doesn't rust or corrode. It is a 6 inch circular head. It was pretty easy to install. In the box was the shower head, pipe, chrome top and tape. It only took me about ten minutes.

The shower head has a really luxurious look in the bathroom. It has a steady pressure. And I feel like I am at the spa when using it. I am really very happy with my purchase. I think the price is excellent for the quality and the workmanship of the product (only 12.99 on Amazon). Would I buy this again? Definitely. I have had no leaks, or any problems since installing it. I highly recommend!


#XEICCOB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random