Tuesday, November 29, 2016

#Caperci .925 Sterling Silver Heart Necklace Review





I am always looking for beautiful jewelry to add to my collection. I can never have enough jewelry. I saw this necklace while I was searching on amazon. It is so dainty, but beautiful at the same time. It comes in a nice gift box. It is made of .925 Sterling Silver. And has one Blue Sapphire in the V of the word love. It has little crystals of cubic zirconia, that form the heart. The necklace is 16 inches long, but it comes with a 2 inch chain extender so it can be extended to 18 inches.

The closure of the chain is a lobster clasp hook. The heart and chain really do shine in the light. It looks so pretty on. I have been wearing the necklace of and on for the last few weeks, and have had several nice comments about it. The Sterling Silver hasn't turned my skin black or green. And it hasn't tarnished either. The necklace is quality made, and I am thinking of giving one as a gift to my Aunt. I am very pleased with my purchase.


#Caperci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random