Tuesday, November 29, 2016

#xeiccob 5 Function Shower Head Review




I needed to replace the old shower head in my master bathroom. I don't know how long it's been since I bought it, but it needed to be replaced. I was looking for one that had a few different settings, and was moderately priced. I came across this one, and I ordered it. What I like about this shower head is, that it has 5 settings. So if you like one, and other family members like another you can just change it. It's also made of stainless steel with a chrome finish.

You don't have to worry about it getting rusty or corroded. In the box was the shower head, connecting pipe, chrome cap, and shower tape. It was so easy to install. It took me only about 5 minutes and I was finished. I haven't had any leaks, and the shower head is sealed tightly. The shower pressure is great in all 5 functions. And I have to say it really looks nice in the shower. The price was really reasonable. And the shower head is of an excellent quality. I am very satisfied with my purchase. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one if I needed it for the second bathroom.


#xeiccob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random