Wednesday, November 30, 2016

#Tiergrade Wireless Gaming Mouse Review






#Tiergrade Wireless Gaming Mouse Review

I was looking for a wireless mouse for my husband. Even though we have a laptop, he doesn't like to use a fingerpad. This one looked pretty easy to use. You don't need a driver. Just plug it in and use it. In the package was the mouse and a USB receiver. I didn't know I needed 2 AA batteries. But, we were lucky enough to have some laying around the house. The mouse is about 5 to 6 inches long, and 3 to 4 inches wide. It was so simple to set it up.

It feels very lightweight in your hand. It has a rollerball clicking system. The Tiergrade wireless mouse is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10/ME/2000/Mac10.x, etc. It can be used within a working distance of 33 feet (not sure why you would need that, but it's nice to know). It is geared for right handed people. My husband likes the hand grips on the side. It also has an auto switch off function. When you turn your pc off, the mouse shuts off as well.

My husband says it is the best mouse he has ever used. It doesn't get stuck when using the rollerball, or clicking, like other ones he has used. I think the price is excellent for the quality of the product (on sale for 9.99 on Amazon). Would I buy this again? Definitely. I'm happy with my purchase. I am thinking of buying one for my best friend. He is quite the technolgy nerd!


#Tiergrade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random