Thursday, December 1, 2016

#OldShark OldShark FHD 1080P 3-Inch Car Dash Camera with 32GB SD Card 170 Degree Wide Angle Screen Support Night Vision G-Sensor WDR Parking Guard Loop Recording Review






I love all the newest products in technology. I have seen the car dash camera being used online. So I was looking for one to get for my SUV. This one by OldShark has a lot of great features. I was very excited to get it.
What's in the box:
1 x Car DVR Recorder
1 x 32GB Micro SD Card
1 x Car Charger
1 x Bracket
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual (The company sent me an updated manual online to my email).

First of all I did charge the camera. It is really easy to set up. The manual explains everything. It took me about 5 minutes, and it was ready to go.
There are quite a few features I like about the camera. When you turn on/off the car it automatically does the same with the camera. It records in 1080P, and has12M pixels high resolution, very high definition. The bracket can be turned left or right, 170 degree angle, depending on what you want to record. It records in a 3, 5, or 10 minute loop. It also records in night vision. The camera has a 3-inch LCD screen. And you can watch the playback on the camera.

It has Accident Auto Detection (G-Sensor) , and can sense when there's an accident. You can set the G-Sensor to low, mid or high. It has Parking Guard Detection. It will automatically turn on and record when it senses a vibration. This is a great device to have. It can record license plates, accidents, and other unsafe drivers. Great for police, or for insurance adjusters. The quality is excellent. And I am very happy with my purchase.


#OldShark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random