Friday, November 18, 2016

#promotion "Food" the Game by MK Games Review





I was sent another educational game for review. This one is called "Food" and is by MK Games. This one is a matching game, but it teaches children about healthy nutrition habits. It has 20 matching card sets. Each picture makes up a certain kind of food. It is for ages 3 and up. I play this with my 8 yr old nephew. When we get a match, I ask him if this is a healthy food. That way he learns the basics about nutrition. The cards are made of a very thick cardboard, and are very durable. All all the reviews I did on games, this one is my favorite. The pictures are high definition, and the food looks good enough to eat! I wish I had some of the recipes for the card matches. I recommend this educational game. It's quite fun, and all the family members can play. You can check it out at Amazon though the following link.


#promotion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random