Friday, November 18, 2016

#CSFamilyStore Lightweight Nylon Crossbody Bag with Zipper Pockets Review






Girls can never have enough purses. I usually carry a big purse so I can put everything in it. But sometimes I just want a small one to use if I am running errands, or going to a family outing. I recently got to try a shoulder bag by CS Family. They have 3 styles (flowers, dots, and sea). For reviewing purposes I chose the flowered one. It is made of water resistant durable nylon. And it's very lightweight. The bag has a adjustable shoulder strap. One big middle pocket (with a smaller zippered pocket outside). 2 zippered compartments on the front of the purse. And one large zippered compartment in the back.

It's great for carrying your wallet, cellphone, makeup, water bottle, or even a snack. All the compartments are very roomy. The design reminds me of the 70's flower hippy design. The purse is very durable. And can be cleaned with soap and water. This would be ideal for a teenager, young adult, or young at heart. It a good value. I am happy if I can get any purse for under twenty dollars. I would recommend this because of the quality, and being budget friendly.


#CSFamilyStore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random