Friday, November 18, 2016

#mandalas My Pocket Coloring Book Set by Coloring-On-The-Go Review






I don't know about you, but I really like the trend of adult coloring books. It helps you unwind after a stressful day. It occupies your mind so you have nothing to worry about. I was recently asked to test and review an adult coloring set by Coloring-On-The-Go. This is a really nice set. The coloring book is the size of a small sketch book. The theme of the coloring book is wild nature. It also comes with a carrying bag. It doesn't come with the coloring pens, but I have those already. The book comes with 74 coloring pages. And each one is unique.

This is so compact, that it will fit in your purse with no problem. I use it when I have to got to an appointment, and I am sitting in the waiting room. It keeps me calm and busy, so I don't realize how long I have been waiting. I have also taken it with me while I was flying overseas. Those flights are long, and it's a fun way to pass the time. I think the set is really an excellent value ( only 7.99 on Amazon). It would make a great Christmas gift. And could be given to a guy or a girl. You can get 3 different sets. A green bag and wild nature book. A blue bag and seaworld book. And a white bag with a mandalas book. I have enjoyed mine, and am ordering another for a Christmas gift.


#mandalas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random