Friday, November 18, 2016

#promotion Christmas Trivetrunner by Anna Stay review







 The Holidays are upon us, and I like to have something to decorate my table with. I was lucky enough to get to review a Christmas Trivetrunner by Anna Stay. For those of you who don't know what that is, it a runner for you kitchen or side table. And a pot trivet for anything that's too hot to sit on a regular table. For reviewing purposes I was sent a red one, with a Christmas Bells decoration. In the middle of the runner, it's decorated with snowflakes, Christmas trees, and reindeer. This one is made of Insulated natural polymer & polyester. It feels like a thick rubber mat. The trivetrunner can handle any hot product up to 300 Degrees F. You can also use it for cold products as well.

It is 12 inches wide, and about 3 1/2 feet long. So it will fit almost any table. It will not shred, rip, or tear. I really like the dark red color, And the ease of cleaning it. Just use soap and water, and it's good as new. The company offers a full year warranty. I think the price is an excellent value (It's on sale for 19.99 on Amazon). I might just have to buy one for my in-laws. Here's the link below.


#promotion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random