Friday, November 18, 2016

#promtion "Feelings" Game by MK Games Review





If you read my reviews, most people know I take care of my nephew. I am always looking for educational games that I can play with him, and that are fun. I recently got to review my second game by MK Games called "Feelings". This is the easiest game to play. It is recommended for ages 3 and up. But if your child understands matching pictures, I think it would be excellent for them if they are under 3.
The game comes with 20 matching pairs of 2. The photos display diverse facial expressions. Basically it's like playing go fish. You turn over two cards, and if they match, you keep going. If they don't, it's the next persons turn. What I like to do is ask my nephew what feeling is being displayed on the card. And ask him how he would display it as well. It's a very fun and addicting game. It would make a great Christmas present or stocking stuffer. You can check out the game from the following link.


#promtion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random