Wednesday, November 23, 2016

#NewYorkBiology 100% Organic and Natural Arabica Coffee Scrub Review






Everyone has some kind of beauty problem. Something they don't like about their bodies (Mine is my crows feet, and soft lines on my forehead). So I am always happy when I can test any new beauty product. I have tested and used quite a few products from New York Biology. I really love their products. So for my latest review, I am reviewing their 100% Natural Arabica Coffee Body Scrub, 12 oz size, with Organic Ingredients. I have never tried a coffee body scrub before, and was very excited to try it. most of New York Biology's products are all natural and organic. No harmful chemicals that can damage your skin. This scrub can be used for stretch marks, acne, cellulite, spider veins, and varicose veins.

Some of the other natural ingredients the coffee scrub has are: Dead Sea Salt, Coconut Oil, and Shea Butter. And it's rich in vitamins A, E, and D. The caffeine in the scrub helps stimulate the skin and pores, you get rid of the dead dry cells, and have much softer and prettier skin. I use the coffee scrub in the shower to give myself a facial and scrub my skin. I use the coffee scrub one or two times a week. My skin has a more youthful looking glow. This product is made in the USA. It doesn't contain alcohol, parabens, or sulfates. It is also "Cruelty Free". It is 100% pure and natural. The product sell for under fifteen dollars on Amazon. You can purchase it thru the following link.


#NewYorkBiology



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random