Wednesday, November 23, 2016

#CSFamilyStore 8-Layered Lace Stretch Shorts (Bloomers) Review






I love getting new clothes, especially if I don't have to buy them myself. So I was recently asked to test and review some bloomers (yes, I said bloomers). I am not talking about underwear that we wear everyday. I am talking about bloomers (8-layered sexy lace stretchy pants shorts) you can wear around the house, to bed, or just to feel sexy. These are from CS Family Store. And They come in one size (small-med). There are 3 colors to choose from: Pink, Grey, and Black. For reviewing purposes I was sent the Pink pair.
These are very dainty. Just lace on the outside, sewn on a polyester opaque boyshort. They are made in China. And need to be handwashed in a lingerie bag. The quality is average. And they are cute, and very girlie. You can get them on Amazon (12.99 and free shipping). But if your looking to give them as a Christmas present, they are shipped from China. And may not arrive in time.


#CSFamilyStore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random