Wednesday, November 23, 2016

#GelMemoryFoamPillow by Save & Soft Review






I have Fibromyalgia, and I never get a good nights rest. I toss and turn, and I can never get my pillow the way I want it. I also seem to get overheated as well. So I am always looking for anything that will make me more comfortable. So I was happy I got to test and review the Memory Foam Pillow with Cooling Gel, by Safe & Soft. I like this pillow alot. First of all, it helps reduce neck and shoulder pain. It has two curved sides that put your neck in perfect alignment. It has a tall firmer side, and a short softer side. I have slept on these kind of pillows ever since my chiropractor gave me one to try.

This pillow is made of memory foam. The outside is very soft on your skin, and it molds to the shape of your neck, but the pillow stays firm. This pillow also has has cooling pads. This is something I look for in all my pillows. The cooling pads are filled with gel, and it keeps the pillow cool for you. I don't know about you, but since I have gotten older, I always feel hot. With this pillow that doesn't happen. The protective cover is made of 100% Bamboo Fiber. It's Aloe Vera infused, and anti-static. That's what makes the pillow feel so soft. You can actually get a good nights rest. The company also has a 30 day money back guarantee. You can find this pillow on Amazon, and it would make a great Christmas present.



#GelMemoryFoamPillow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random