Wednesday, November 23, 2016

#iMustech International Interchangeable Portable Charger Review




I travel Internationally quite a bit. And I am always looking for a charger to use that will charge my phone, my tablet, power banks, and my computer. This one from iMustech is perfect. It comes with three different plug-ins (which are interchangeable). So no matter where you are, you will have what you need to charge all of your technology devices. This also has has a 4-port USB charger, which covers the voltage 100v-240v, and charges 4 devices all at the same time. It's compatible with Apple iPhone 7, Se, 6s, 6s Plus, 6 Plus, 5, 5C, 5S, iPad Pro/Mini/Air, HTC One 10 A9 X V S M9 M8, Kindle (Fire), LG G5, Optimus F3, Nexus 5 6 7 9 10, Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX, Blackberry, Samsung Note 3-4-5, Galaxy S6-S6 Edge-S6 Edge Plus, S7-S7 Edge, my Nexxus tablet, and many others.The plug protects from over-heat, over-load, and over-charging. It says in the description that it works in the US, UK, and Europe. But I have used the plug in Asia, with absolutely no problems. This travel charger is all-in-one. It's compact, easy to store, and can be carried in your backpack, or roller bag for easy access. Excellent quality and design. I am very happy with my purchase.


#iMustech

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random