Wednesday, November 23, 2016

#freehamper1103 WamGra Pop-Up High Grade Nylon Laundry Hamper Review









Whenever I do laundry, I hate having to use a plastic laundry basket. They don't hold a lot of clothes, and they always break if you put too much clothes in them. I am continuously buying them and throwing them out. My laundry room is downstairs, so I can't really carry the clothes in my arms. They just keep falling all over. I was looking for an alternative, and then I was asked to review a pop-up hamper by WamGra. This one is actually very nice. It only comes in one color, which is grey. It stores flat, and you can pop it up anytime you need it. This is made of high grade quality nylon. It's very durable and tough. It comes with a zippered top. And two handles on the sides, for easy carrying. The wire inside is made of stainless steel, and will never rust. The pop-up hamper is about 3 feet high, and can hold quite a bit of laundry. The basket is also good for storage. You can store clothes, toys, blankets, ect. It doesn't tip over, and will never rip or tear. The best thing about it is it doesn't take up much space. I keep it in my hall closet, and just throw my dirty clothes in it. When I am ready to wash them, i just pick it up by the handles and carry it to the laundry room. Great for anyone who doesn't like messy clothes laying around. I recommend this product to my readers.


#freehamper1103



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random