Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Joeoy Oversized High Low Sweater Review







 The weather is getting colder, and I was looking on Amazon for a warm but fashionable sweater to wear. I found this one, and decided to order it. I like that it is oversized. It has long sleeves, and a big comfy turtleneck. It is higher cut in the front, and longer in the back. I wear a size 12-14 in US. I ordered the large in Asian size, and it fit perfectly. The sweater is 100% Acrylic. And is very stylish. It has the cable knit design. and really is very soft and comfortable. I wear it for an everyday sweater with jeans, but I think it can be worn out as a dressy sweater with leggings. I hand wash the sweater in cold water and lay it flat to dry. The sweater hasn't shrunk or faded. And I have washed it a few times. It is of excellent quality. And I am thinking of getting another one to wear because it is so comfortable! 


#Joeoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random