Saturday, November 5, 2016

#carsafetyhammer by Heart & Abode Review





 

I always want to make sure I am safe in my car. You never know when something can go wrong. You should always carry some kind of safety equipment with you. I recently received the 6 in 1 safety hammer by Heart & Abode to test and review. What I really like about this product is it can be used many different ways. It can be used as a hammer to break your window. As a seatbelt cutter if you are trapped in your car. A whistle if you need to get help. The hammer has a built in flashlight, and a hazard light. It can even be used as a magnet.

I think this is really an amazing tool, and every woman or man, should carry something like this in your car. It could also save your life. I keep mine in the glove box of my car, so if I ever need it in an emergency, I can just grab it. I think the price is excellent for this product (17.99 on Amazon). This would make a great gift for a family member.


#carsafetyhammer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random