Saturday, November 5, 2016

#cube 2Pk Speed Cubes by Newisland Review





I remember playing with a Rubix Cube, when I was a young child. Now they are called Speed Cubes, and every company out there makes their own brand, and style. Today I'm reviewing: Newisland 2 Pack 3x3 Speed Cube, New Anti-Pop Structure, Durable with Vivid Color, Smooth Cornering Puzzle Cube with Guide. These are much nicer then the ones I used. The Newisland cube has a much brighter color and updated style design. Rounder corners (We could have poked an eye out with the old ones). The structure is much different. These you can even take apart and put back together. I remember getting frustrated and breaking into my Rubik's cube.

This set comes with an instruction booklet. 2 speed cubes. 2 carry bags. And 6 sheets of colored squares. This is so you can decorate your squares different colors if you like. I tried these speed cubes, and let me tell you, I am still as bad at putting the colors together as I was when I was a child. This 2pk is an excellent value (10.99 for 2 on Amazon). These would make great stocking stuffers for children this Christmas. You can see them here.


#cube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random