Saturday, November 5, 2016

#wearmepro Hawaiian Style Woman's Snapback Cap Review





I love to wear caps, or hats. They keep the sun out of your eyes, and you can look very stylish wearing them. I was excited to review a woman's hawaiian print snapback hat. These are very hipster, and lots of singers wear them in pictures, and even design them. This one is by Wear Me Pro. It's 97% cotton, and 3% spandex. It has such a nice flower design. It is adjustable as well.

The front panel is a little longer than a standard cap. It doesn't really bend, and that's what gives it the style. I really like this one, because it is specifically designed for women. And snapbacks are my favorite style of caps to wear. This one is very durable, and quality made. You can tell by the stitching in the cap how much thought they put in the design. I think the price is a very good value (16.99 on Amazon). And I wouldn't hesitate to buy this one as a gift. I give this cap a 2 thumbs up for being budget friendly. And it get a recommended buy from me.


#wearmepro



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random