Tuesday, November 29, 2016

#Caperci Crossover Bangle Bracelet Review





I love Caperci products. In fact I have quite a few that I bought for myself, and to give as gifts. I was looking for a nice bracelet, that would go good with a blue dress I just bought. I was searching on Amazon and I found this one. It arrived in a nice gift box. I must tell you that blue stones are a brilliant blue. Very beautiful. And along with the cubic zirconia, they have a dazzling shine. I like the crossover pattern. It makes the bracelet look really unique, and expensive.

The bracelet is white gold plated brass. It won't rust or corrode. And It hasn't faded or tarnished. Plus it hasn't turn my skin green or black, like other cheaply made jewelry. This bracelet is a little over 7 inches round. So it should fit most wrists. It has a lobster style clasp. So you don't have to worry about it falling off. It snaps tight on each side of the bangle. It really does look beautiful on your wrist. I am thinking of buying one for my best friend. She loves jewelry as much as me. I think the price is an excellent value. Especially for the high quality, and workmanship of the bracelet.


#Caperci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random