Thursday, November 24, 2016

#Bayberg Women's Multivitamin Antioxidant Formula Review






Everyone needs to take vitamins. They help you get the minerals and vitamins your body needs to keep you healthy. I have always been one to say I don't need them, but after my last doctor visit, he said I definitely needed to take them. Whith so many brands out there, which one do you choose? Well, I was asked to test and review a Woman's multivitamin from Bayberg. This one is especially made for women. It's made in the USA. NON-GMO and GLUTEN FREE. It has no hormones, no antibiotics, no preservatives, no artificial ingredients or flavors. And no side effects. Made in a GMP-Certified and FDA-Approved facility.

It's an Antioxidant Energy Supplement with Minerals. It contains the following vitamins: A, C, D, E. And B1, B3, B5 B6, and B12. And the following minerals: Calcium, Zinc, Biotin and Folic Acid. The formula helps with anti-aging, and Immune and Bone Support. You are supposed to take 2 vitamins in the morning with your meal. It is not recommended for children under 18. I tried the vitamin for one month. I am not as tired and fatigued as I was. I have much more energy. And I generally feel much better all around. So I would say taking the vitamins has helped a lot. A months supply (60 capsules) is only (14.99) on Amazon. I think that is a very good value, especially if you feel better taking them. Being healthy is one of the most important things in your life.


#Bayberg

3 comments:

  1. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Best Glucosamine Supplement Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great. This supplement contains many essential vitamins. This vitamin and minerals supplements helps to fulfill nutritional gap

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random