Thursday, November 17, 2016

#bestchoiceproducts RC Mustang scale model Gravity controlled Car





I was looking for a birthday present for my nephew, and he just loves cars. So I decided to get this. What I love about this car, is it's very realistic. It's a scaled down model of a RC Mustang. It makes engine sounds. The doors open and close. And the headlights work as well. The car needs 5 AA batteries, which are included. And the controller uses 4 AAA batteries which are not included. It has a gravity sensor remote. So when you turn the steering wheel it actually goes the way you turn it. The pedals are just like in the real car.  One is for gas so the car will go, and one is the brake, so it will stop the car. It is recommended for ages 6 and up.  I would agree with that.  I don't think I would let anyone under that age use it, unless they have adult supervision.  My nephew absolutely loves it.  He plays with it everyday. The quality of the car is excellent. It's very sturdy and it's not cheaply made.  This is great because my nephew keeps hitting everything with the car! I would recommend this for any kid (big or small), who loves cars.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random