Thursday, November 17, 2016

#iMustech 2-Port 4.8A USB Car Charger, iMustech 3 Socket DC Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter, DC Outlet Splitter with Dual USB Car Charger for iPhone, iPad, Tablets & Smartphone Review





I was looking for a car charger that could support more than one plug. My husband and I always fight over whose phone gets charged first. So I saw this and decided to get it. It fits into your lighter socket, and supplies 3 sockets, 2 USB/4 USB slots. It comes with a voltage warning light applicator, so you know when you need to charge. It has an easy off/on switch, and a 3 feet charging cable. The car charger also has 4 stickers on the back, so you can attach it anywhere in your car. The charger has over voltage, and over current protection. It is a very fast charger. I plugged in two cell phones, and my tablet, and all were charged in just over an hour. It's very durable and sturdy. Your plugs won't fall out, and they fit nice and secure.I am really impressed with all the features and how well that it works. I think the price is an excellent value. you can barely fing a single car charger for the price of this one. I plan on buying another one for my other car as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random