Sunday, November 6, 2016

#HealthLabsNutraDigestiveEnzymes Review






I have a lot of problems with my stomach, and digestion. I am a Vegan, and I have never been "regular".I was recently asked to review and try Health Labs Nutra Digestive Enzymes 30 Day Supply. And see how it works for me. This is their new formula, which contains Resveratrol, Aloe, and Senna. This dietary supplement is all natural, and uses 18 plant-based enzymes to help aid and restore natural digestion. It breaks down fats, carbs, and protein. And helps with gas, bloating and stomach discomfort. It's made in the USA (lots of supplements come from different parts of the world, and you don't know if they are safe or not). And is non-GMO.

I started by using one capsule at lunch, and one at dinner. I drank a full glass of water with each capsule, and ate as usual. It took a couple of days to work. But, it helped with my gas, bloating, and upset stomach. I used to alternate between constipation and diarrhea. Which would make me have nausea, and severe stomach pains. After using Health Labs Ultimate Digestion Solution, almost all my symptoms have disappeared. I was quite skeptical at first. Every product on the market says they are the best. And I was about to give up. But I am very happy with my results from this product. I do have a few bad days now and then, but nothing is perfect. But this is pretty close.

I think the price is a good value for 60 capsules (21.82 on Amazon). Depending on if you use 1 or 2 capsules a day, this could be a two month supply. I highly recommend this product. I also give this two thumbs up, and a good buy recommendation. You can check out the product here, with the following link.


#HealthLabsNutraDigestiveEnzymes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random