Saturday, October 29, 2016

#toy Avtion Mini Basketball Game Review






I am always looking for games to play with my nephew. But I was asked to test and review the Avtion Basketball Game. It's really the first game for teenagers and adults that I have gotten to review. This is a small tabletop game. Good for indoor/outdoor use. It's pretty much a fun novelty toy. When I first opened the box, I said I would probably be done with this in 5 minutes. But once you start playing, it becomes quite addicting. Even my nephew who is 7, always wants to play it. It looks Like a mini basketball hoop. It has a small basketball attached. And a little silver plate you put the ball on, and you use your finget on the metal plate, and flip the ball into the basket.

I love this game. This would be a nice gift for a teenager, college student, or someone who works in an office. No parts to put together. Just fold it up flat when you are done. It's very well made and sturdy. We have played it lots of times, and nothing has been broken on it. I think it's a very good value (15.99 on Amazon). I will give it five stars, and one thumb up for being budget friendly. I will give this a recommendation as a good buy.


#toy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random