Saturday, October 29, 2016

#d202 DreamSky FM Clock Radio With Dual Alarms And Sleep Timer ,Large Number Display, Battery Backup Review








We all hate alarms. But we do need to have a clock radio. I like the ones that have big numbers that you can see. It has to be easy to operate. And I definitely hate all the static. So after mine had seen it's last days, I was happy to test and review: DreamSky FM/AM Clock Radio. With Dual Alarms And Sleep Timer. Large Number Display, with battery Backup. I always like to have a battery backup, you never know when the electric could go off, and you will be late for work. My first impression of the clock radio, is that it looks pretty simple to use, and set. It has dual alarms. And easy to read buttons. The digital clock has a big screen that's easy to read.

As I was reading the instructions, It started out pretty easy to set the clock. But then, I couldn't figure how to turn the radio off. It did have a lot of static. And I was getting a bit annoyed. I had to go back to Amazon, check out the questions people were asking, and see if I could figure it out that way. Thankfully a few people had the same problem ( I don't think that's a good sign for the clock radio).

I don't know if I would buy this clock radio. It's not as easy to set as I thought it would be. It's hard to get the volume to work, and hard to tune in any radio station. The price I think is too high for the clock (19.99 on Amazon). I am giving the product 3 stars, and 2 thumbs down for not being budget friendly. I would not recommend this product.


#d202

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random