Sunday, October 30, 2016

#carcharger HAVIT Car Charger,2.4A Dual USB Ports, Voltage Real-Time LED Display Review.





I was recently asked to test and review the HAVIT Car Charger. I don't know about you, but I think most car chargers are the same. There are only a few that are top of the line technicallt speaking. This one comes from china (Just like everything else these days). This is a dual charger, it has two slots. It shows real-time voltage charging display when using it. It's compatible with Apple, Android, Smartphones, and tablets.

It is a lighting fast charger. It supposedly will charge an apple phone, or samsung phone in less than 2 hours. I wouldn't call that lighting fast. I have used other car chargers who only take an hour to an hour and a half to charge. It does have overload and over current protection. I wasn't to impressed with this charger. It works good at charging, and I do like the LED display. But It isn't any better than other car chargers on the market. I think there are better chargers out there for less money. I give this product 3.5 stars, and two thumbs down for not being budget friendly. This doesn't get my recommendation for a good buy.


#carcharger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random